Monday 13 December 2010

WEEK 9 – w/c 15/11/10

(post-production: introduction to video-editing or re-drafting layouts)

This week i have been starting to edit my shots on Adobe Premiere.

I have started to create an ident for my teaser trailer which is the approx. 10 sec animation that shows at the
 beginning of most teaser trailers. I first had to look up examples of these, some of which are shown below.


Through the combined use of Adobe Photoshop to create the base graphic and Adobe Flash to animate it, i created my own personalized movie production ident for the teaser trailer, i also distributed the base logo to my partners for them to use in their Ancillary Movie Poster.
This animation will play at the beginning of my teaser trailer just after the MPAA Green screen is shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment